Call for Presenters
Deadline for ALL submissions is Monday, May 14th, 2018
We invite you to submit presentations about a topic of interest to FCS educators or that demonstrate successful strategies that you use in your classroom. Share your innovative programs, successful partnerships, improved outcomes, and comprehensive services that support FCS. We are interested in program sessions that address the diverse needs of students.
- You will be notified of your acceptance or denial by email. Please be sure to provide an email address
- Presentations will be 60 minutes in length
- Conference planners will schedule your approved presentation where it will best fit the conference schedule, either on Friday afternoon or Saturday
- Presenters who are also attending the conference must register for the conference and pay conference fees
- Exhibitor presenters must register as an exhibitor and pay the exhibitor conference fee
- No honoraria or expenses will be paid to breakout session presenters
- Laptop computers will not be provided. Presenters are responsible for bringing their own equipment, including Mac adapters.
- Internet access may be available, but may not be 100% reliable
- Presenters are requested to provide PowerPoint materials to email@example.com, to be made available to conference participants